Free to Dance - 28 April 2014
Post date: Apr 22, 2014 6:56:4 PM
All Scottish country dancers are invited to an open evening on Monday 28 April, the Freedom Day public holiday as we celebrate 20 years of freedom and democracy in South Africa.
The programme includes a selection of locally devised, proudly South African dances interspersed with current favourites.
Spectators are most welcome.
Venue: St Margaret's Church, Fish Hoek
Time: 19:45 for 20:00
Hoping that you will be able to join us.
1. Joie de Vivre J32 3/4L Maarseveen: RSCDS XXXIX 2. The Kangaroo Paw R32 3/4L Brenchley: Kangaroo Paw or Goodness Gracious Grasshopper R40 3/4L Nelson: Pretoria 40th Anniversary 3. Tartan Rainbow S32 3/3L Petyt: Tartan Rainbow
4. Radical Road R128
5. Land Of The Heather Hills S32 4/4L Priddey: Capercaillie 6. Catch the Wind R32 3/4L Butterfield: Island Bay 1
7. Lions Head R40 Hodgson
8. Cherrybank Gardens S32 3/3L Drewry: Bankhead 1 9. Best Set in the Hall J32 3/4L Greenwood: RSCDS XLVI
10. The Road to McGregor S32 Hodgson
11. Polharrow Burn R32 5/5L Foss: Glendarroch or The Rainbow Reel R48 5/5L Frew: South African+ 12. Postie's Jig J32 4/4L Clowes: Ormskirk 5